These are a few of the blog posts I have written over the years for clients:
- This Is Why Implementing a Lead Nurturing Program Is So Important
- How to Use Segmentation and Automated Programs for Better Results
- 5 Creative Ways to Use Data (Beyond Measuring KPIs)
- Marketing Personalization Strategies You Might Be Missing
- 5 Hacks for Getting to Know Your Customers
- Documenting Your Content Strategy is Critical
- How to Write SEO-Friendly Content for Inbound Success
- The 8-Step Podcast Promotion Plan For Your B2B Brand
- How to build a B2B following on Twitter 2018 (for Free)
- The Marketer’s Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn Native Video
- Know Your B2B Marketing Metrics: Measure Your Way to Success
- How to Create an Organic LinkedIn B2B Marketing Strategy
- 5 Simple Ways to Write Better Emails
- How to Write a Creative Brief for Your Next Video Project (with Template)
- Need an Edge? Do A Content Marketing Competitive Analysis
Rethink Marketing podcast (Act-On Software)
With the help of many, I launched Act-On Software’s Rethink Marketing podcast in August 2016. In the fall of 2018, we celebrated our 100th episode. Besides the featured episodes below, you can see more on the Rethink Marketing landing page.
My work in producing the show includes scheduling guests, preparing interview questions, interviewing the guests, editing the episode, preparing episode thumbnails, staging the episode on the server and on the website (along with copy), promoting the episode via my own social channels, and republishing the episode with new copy on the Act-On blog the following week.
- Ep. 126 | How to Become a Category Leader By First Building a Community (with Sangram Vajre)
- Ep. 122 | Why podcast interviews convert 25 times better than blogs
- Ep. 121 | Does Your Business Suck? (with Joseph Jaffe)
- Ep. 119 | Advanced Promotion Tactics to Get Your Content Noticed
- Ep. 110 | How to Create a Successful Analytics Reporting Process
- Ep. 107 | How to Hire the Perfect Freelance Writer
- Ep. 92 | The Five Power Disqualifiers For Sales and Marketing
- Ep. 88 | F#*K Content Marketing
- Ep. 87 | How to become the next Jay Baer
- Ep. 86 | How to Create an Awesome Content Strategy
Veracity’s PR Talk podcast (Veracity)
In December 2018, I began editing the PR Talk podcast by Veracity. This involves receiving the recorded files, editing and audio cleaning, volume matching for even sounding playback, mixing & mastering, adding provided intro & outro, and removing noticable um’s, uh’s, and silence. It has also included some consulting best practices, from gear to recording, and you can hear that progression over the episodes. For some episodes, I have also written accompanying blog posts.
The SecureWorld Sessions (SecureWorld)
I helped SecureWorld launch their podcast, SecureWorld Sessions, in less than a month. This included consulting on strategy and execution to editing the first seven episodes and getting the podcast submitted to all the podcast channels.
U.S. News & World Report
If you or someone you know is travelling to Portland, please consider reading these travel articles I wrote for U.S. News & World Report. Besides the featured posts below, you can see more on my author page on the U.S. News & World Report website.
On-demand video editing
“We reached out to Nathan to help us create three videos for UserTesting, and I was beyond impressed with the outcomes!
His professionalism, and ability to take our thoughts and put them into reality, helped us execute on three 3-5 min videos in about a month.
The feedback from the team has been extremely positive.”
– Gabe Sweet, Senior Director of Sales Enablement, UserTesting
video production and editing